Contract Administration features and benefits
- Contracts/Scopes of Work. Powerful real-time view of project costs. View contracts independently or all at once. Run reports by budget code and funding sources that can be setup on a per-project basis.
- Field Orders/Request For Proposals (RFPs). Manage minor changes in project scope as well as RFPs. Features include automated real-time log creation, intuitive workflow and forms, and links to related RFIs and issued Proposals.
- Proposals. Contractors can submit a proposal in response to an RFP with all supporting documentation for issuer to approve or decline with an option to open for discussion. Proposals can be linked to Contracts or Scopes of Work for real-time, automated budget management.
- Change Orders. COs can be linked to one or more Proposals and, like the RFP and Proposal tools, can be linked to a Contract or Scope of Work.
- Schedule of Values. Linked to Pay Apps to help you process payments as the work gets completed and the materials are stored with detailed analysis of percentage complete on each line item.
- Pay Apps. Simplified payment application linked to the Schedule of Values, allowing you to manage the total completed and stored to date on each line item.