Simplify your work order management process by reducing work order processing and completion time with customized approval paths by work order, type, and/or specific facility. Easily create separate approval paths for Maintenance and IT work orders for each building.
With custom routing paths, you can:
- Route work orders through a customized approval process based upon the location and/or problem type.
- Create a custom list of roles (e.g., approver, maintenance staff, technician) for system users.
- Assign district staff access to different features based on their assigned role.
- Set how many staff members are involved in the work order process and their assigned roles by district building.
- Automatic email notifications to select staff members based on a change in the status of a work order.
- Easily associate work orders with district-specific budget codes.