Eliminate these paper-based system pain points
- Paper forms are very time consuming from when a Request is submitted until approval.
- Papers get lost during the process
- Papers skip certain approvers during the process.
- Papers sit on desks if people are out sick or on vacation which sometimes results in a response after the requested dates have already passed.
- People are not on the same page about who needs to be at events for setup/support.
- Lack of a Master calendar of all activities within each district building.
- Spaces are often accidentally double booked.
- Paper forms can be chaotic to manage with multiple carbon copies that need to get routed to different departments.
- Groups are often not charged facility usage fees even though the fees are due.
- There is not an efficient way to track facility usage payments (due, paid, totals, etc.).
- Searching through files or binders for specific Facility Request forms is super inefficient compared to a secure, cloud-based searchable system.
- Different request types are tracked in separate places (e.g., Facility Use, Field Trips, Vehicle/Bus, Conference Requests, etc.).
- A need to centralize and standardize the process for the entire district instead of having each building run its own system.
- Need a simplified way to manage insurance documents and eliminate potential liability.
- A request may go through the approval process before the group’s insurance document has been received. District staff are then forced to backtrack to get the required information from the requestor instead of having it at the start of the process.
- Important event setup and support needs such as HVAC are not prepared which may lead to safety hazards and refunds.