Eliminate these paper-based system pain points
- Filling out and handing in paper forms is inconvenient and time consuming.
- Papers get lost during the process
- Papers skip certain approvers during the process.
- Papers sit on desks if people are out sick or on vacation which sometimes results in a response after the requested dates have already passed.
- Requesters don’t know the status of their Work Orders.
- Spaces aren’t always available to complete a Work Order.
- Paper forms can be chaotic to manage with multiple copies that need to get routed to different departments.
- Excess staff labor is needed to track and manage Work Orders.
- Lack of automated Preventative Maintenance schedules reduce asset life.
- Searching through files or binders for specific Work Order forms is inefficient compared to a searchable cloud-based system.
- Maintenance and IT Work Orders are tracked, managed and stored in separate places.
- Standardize the process district-wide instead of having each building run its own system.
- Your district’s Work Order, Asset Management, Preventative Maintenance systems and related information is stored in various buildings.
- Maintenance and IT staff who complete Work Orders don’t have a clear idea of the true nature of the problem resulting in wasted time and inefficiencies.
- Important Preventative Maintenance tasks are not regularly performed due to lack of a centralized schedules that automatically generates the required Work Orders.