Eliminate these current software application pain points
- Your current software program has not been updated in years.
- The current interface is clunky, cumbersome and not particularly user friendly.
- The system is limited in its functionality.
- The procedures used by the system aren’t rooted in how school districts operate.
- Overpriced subscription cost with regular and/or dramatic price increases.
- Different products and/or modules are needed for maintenance and IT Work Orders.
- Budgets are constantly decreasing resulting in districts looking for ways to save money.
- Constant annual subscription price increases make budgeting difficult.
- Forced upgrades to an unneeded platform with unwanted capabilities.
- Far more features than your district wants or needs.
- Your current software limits Work Order assignments to only one person vs. the ability to assign multiple users to a Work Order.
- Only a limited number of files can be uploaded to a Work Order resulting in less details about the nature of the problem and less efficient completion times.
- Slow, cumbersome report process that requires the need to build one report at a time.