ML Work Orders utilizes the EFRStandard.org asset data standards. Organize and manage your asset data with EFR Standard asset data templates built into our asset module. EFR Standard Fields are built for the modern facility, accommodating many asset types that are based on smart, IP connected buildings, but still incorporate many of the classic asset types found in Uniformat and MasterFormat standards. The best part is, if you decide to someday change work order systems, you will not lose your asset data as these records are portable and can move with you.
Our Asset Management Module allows you to:
- Keep track of the major pieces of maintenance and IT equipment throughout your district.
- Store valuable information on each asset such as costs, vendor information and serial numbers.
- Upload related files to each asset such as warranty information or OEM Manuals.
- Keep track of the work order history for each asset.
- Keep track of the total costs spent on each asset.
- Easily search for any asset within seconds.
- Easily access asset records while completing work orders
- Create Preventative Maintenance schedules for tasks such as inspections and cleanings.
Schedule a one-on-one personalized demo.
Take an hour to talk with one of our expert team members for a no-pressure walk-through of the many features ML Work Orders has to offer. This dedicated time allows you to go in-depth on any questions or features you’d like to understand better.Schedule a Demo