Technology infrastructure and IP-based building systems included in our Comprehensive Technology Planing services includes:
- Technology infrastructure including communications cabling, pathways, and spaces such as Telecommunications Rooms and IT-equipment cabinets
- Network connectivity including wired and wireless
- Communications systems including Phone, Public Address and Master Clock
- Instructional systems (smartboards, projectors, classroom audio)
- Security systems (video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control)
- Student and staff computing devices
Technology Planning Deliverables
How good is your technology infrastructure?
Comprehensive Technology Report & Plan
A highly illustrated narrative report including executive summaries based on our on-site surveys led by a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD).
10-Year Technology Roadmap
Identify and prioritize projects, estimate rough costs, and assign funding sources with everything shown on a single page in an easy-to-understand format.
Telecom Room Master Plan
Get professional Design guidance and construction punchlists for these critical spaces that closely adheres to industry standards.
Serving Zone Drawings
We clearly define Serving Zones and their associated Telecom Rooms for every floor of all your organization's buildings.
Get started today!
Use this form to get a Technology Planning services cost estimate for your organization based on total interior square footage. Or call 585-555-1212 to discuss how we can help you get control of your organization's technology systems.Request an estimate
Learn about our on-site facility asset surveys and PM setup in ML Work Orders.