Get accurate, actionable facilities asset data captured and loaded into ML Work Orders.
Comprehensive Technology Planning
Accurate knowledge about the current state of an organization’s technology infrastructure and related IP-connected systems is critical for long-range strategic planning. However, most organizations lack qualified staff to perform these surveys while system vendors may not take a client-centric approach.
Led by a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), a Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) provides an accurate look at your technology infrastructure and IP-connected systems including:
- Technology infrastructure including communications cabling, pathways, and spaces such as
- Telecommunications Rooms and IT-equipment cabinets
- Network connectivity including wired and wireless
- Communications systems including Phone, Public Address and Master Clock
- Instructional systems (smartboards, projectors, classroom audio)
- Security systems (video surveillance, intrusion detection, access control)
- Student and staff computing devices
The four major deliverables are shown below. Select any element to see a detailed sample PDF.
Possible Funding Sources for ML Professional Services
Telecom Room (TR) Design Review and Construction Checklist
Our Telecom Room (TR) Design Review and Construction Checklist PDF provides industry standards for these important spaces for use by district staff, architects, engineers, and contractors. The checklist is part of our TR Master Plan Technology Planning deliverables.
Need an overview on Electronic Facility Records (EFR) and how they can help you manage the facilities within your school district? Download our Introductory Guide to Electronic Facility Records to start your journey.